2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? He’s been as dodgy as Pickers since the restart.

Havent seen them post restart, made a howler in February against sheffield united, but the response of fans and manager towards him says a lot about him. As per pickford the stats tell a story and he has been consistent over two years and seems very popular there.

Palace very difficult to negotiate with mind

This bird brain is seriously affecting my wellbeing watching him.

He went to collect that slow rolling ball to launch that last chance, the ball WENT THROUGH HIS HANDS again and through his legs. That wasted 5 seconds.

He then passed it needlessly to Keane who rolled it to him, another 5 seconds wasted. Then he booted it like a total idiot and it went to Bernard. All he needed to do was clip a straight long ball in the direction of Mina.

I can't watch another minute of him.

This bird brain is seriously affecting my wellbeing watching him.

He went to collect that slow rolling ball to launch that last chance, the ball WENT THROUGH HIS HANDS again and through his legs. That wasted 5 seconds.

He then passed it needlessly to Keane who rolled it to him, another 5 seconds wasted. Then he booted it like a total idiot and it went to Bernard. All he needed to do was clip a straight long ball in the direction of Mina.

I can't watch another minute of him.
It really seemed like he was drunk sometimes tonight. There were two simple balls that just went right through his hands. Maybe he needs glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.