2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t understand at all how Bernard doesn’t get in this team? Looked great when he came on!
Makes me physically sick seeing him in the team. As others have said he gives zero confidence to the defence, their on edge, we're on edge.
Bit over the top that? I saw him being clapped by teammates for that great save in the second half. I am not aware of much or any real barracking by the crowd, although I admitted earlier to shouting at several times him for the playing from the back lark. I blame Carlo for that. Don't do it unless you are Man City and have the players who are capable of it. He is not perfect but not surely to the extent of making you feel sick?

Bit over the top that? I saw him being clapped by teammates for that great save in the second half. I am not aware of much or any real barracking by the crowd, although I admitted earlier to shouting at several times him for the playing from the back lark. I blame Carlo for that. Don't do it unless you are Man City and have the players who are capable of it. He is not perfect but not surely to the extent of making you feel sick?

I wouldn't ever give a player grief while in the stadium, but outside of it I can say what he is, and that is a liability. It's no good having to make saves to make up for a blunder.

You expect a keeper to make a howler or 2 in a season, Pickford is well above average. He has to improve by the summer else we should replace.

Any other club he would be dropped.

But our oh mighty all knowing DOF didnt get us an adequate no 2 in.

Another summer cock up.

It was the Palace game all over again. He lets one in he should've saved then he made that double save which no-one would've criticised him had either gone in.

Too many errors overall though. We need to be looking elsewhere, particulary if these cock-ups continue between now and the end of the season.

Turn it in mate, you’ve become extremely boring as of late when you used to be a decent poster

I just cant sit back and pretend all is well with the club.

This season Ancelotti aside has been a shambles from top to bottom and Brands has gotten off scott free.

Big pressure on him this summer to sort out the recruitment at the club - I want top players coming in and one or two leaders.

I just cant sit back and pretend all is well with the club.

This season Ancelotti aside has been a shambles from top to bottom and Brands has gotten off scott free.

Big pressure on him this summer to sort out the recruitment at the club - I want top players coming in and one or two leaders.

Listen to yourself ‘I want this, I want that’ it’s not about what you want or I want or any of us want, it’s about what’s right and affordable for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.