2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hes ever sold he will go for well above the 30m we paid for him.

15m, LOL

To who?

What team is paying £40m for Jordan Pickford?

I take the point of "if he's ever sold"..... I don't think he will. He's here for the forseeable. But it's quite obvious he's not good enough to play for a team competing in Europe. He'll 100% be dropped for England.

No defending him on the Palace goal, awful keeping but he then goes and makes a great stop at close range minutes later. With Southgate watching, it wouldn’t surprise me if Pope or Henderson are given a go for the Italy and Denmark games next month just to keep Jordan on his toes more than he has here

Just got back into the house from the game. Straight into this Pickford thread. I can solemnly announce that it was truly Pickford'd fault. This clanger will not last as long as the Anfield one but it should feed this thread for weeks and weeks to come. It was all Pickford's fault. Imagine if we had lost?

Hes not as bad as most make out.

Massive mistake today, but hes not doing that every week , despite what most think.

Most weeks he does though especially this season, the overhype is dying off now and Think most people are starting to catch onto him especially with the team becoming more consistent and our players performing a bit better he starting to stand out as one of the weakest links

Status
Not open for further replies.