2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it amazing that Evertonians have decided to pick up the Kopite stick of "T-rex arms" to beat one of their own players with. Get a grip. Pickford is not world class but is good enough for us. Who do you suggest we sign who won´t let in any goals or ever make a mistake?

Find it amazing that Evertonians have decided to pick up the Kopite stick of "T-rex arms" to beat one of their own players with. Get a grip. Pickford is not world class but is good enough for us. Who do you suggest we sign who won´t let in any goals or ever make a mistake?
...you think that'd be the criteria for replacing Pickford?

Try 'competent and consistent'. I think we'd all settle for that instead of this flaky divvy.

Your pic is of a legend who cost a bag of balls.

We are one of the richest football clubs in the world. Why are our fans so defeatist.

Brands should have been assessing the best 30-40 keepers in world football and replacing this clown with one of them.

Pickford isn´t perfect, certainly not at the level of the best 2-3 keepers in the league, but there are many players in our team I´d replace before I´d spend money on a new GK (if I was Brands/Mosh/Ancelotti).

No he isn’t good enough for us at all. He’s costing us 10-15 points a season.

I think that´s very exaggerated. How many more mistakes does he make than the average top-half premier league goalkeeper? I don´t think you have a clue.
Considering he’s routinely amongst the most errors for a gk in the league aswell as one of the worst save to shot %, I’d say a lot

NBC have him 18th out of 20 for %saves. So that would tell me he makes more mistakes in not saving shots than 17 other goalkeepers in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.