2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I agree, much more mature. The bottom line is I feel less nervous, long may it continue, it’s up to him.

Of course, we've only had a few games so I dont want to speak too soon. In any case, it's only what we should expect from any Everton GK.

There's no doubt he's a talented shot stopper. That save at 1-1 on Sunday was a terrific reaction save...if Allison had made it the BBC would have been all over it comparing it to Banks in Mexico.

Of course, we've only had a few games so I dont want to speak too soon. In any case, it's only what we should expect from any Everton GK.

There's no doubt he's a talented shot stopper. That save at 1-1 on Sunday was a terrific reaction save...if Allison had made it the BBC would have been all over it comparing it to Banks in Mexico.

A front for criminal enterprises?

Will be our keeper for a long time yet city, RS and Man Uted are set long term keeper wise and chels, Arse and tott wouldn’t be able to dislodge him imo

Will be our keeper for a long time yet city, RS and Man Uted are set long term keeper wise and chels, Arse and tott wouldn’t be able to dislodge him imo
De Gea seems to be making some terrible mistakes regular these days as well, and Alice gets shielded by VVD.
Pickford has some great potential to just get better and better

The replay from in front of the goal shows how good it was. It was hit very hard from close range and that bounce would have flat-footed most keepers.

The replay from in front of the goal shows how good it was. It was hit very hard from close range and that bounce would have flat-footed most keepers.

....there’s never a doubt about his ability as a shot stopper, it’s the ridiculous decision making and errors he needs to lose from his game. So far so good.

He's now showing consistency and seems to have matured.

Back end to last season and into this season, we are finally seeing why he was rated so highly at Sunderland despite conceding so many goals in their relegation season. That potential has now molded into a top class goalkeeper.

He's been excellent so far

Pickford has been good ever since we had him,he has not just come good since march because a report says silva has had talks with him,yes he made a few mistakes but again as everyone has said,every keeper make's them, infact some so called world class keepers have made way more than Pickford,but hardly get a word said against them by press and co,I hope he's our number 1 for a very long time

Pickford has been good ever since we had him,he has not just come good since march because a report says silva has had talks with him,yes he made a few mistakes but again as everyone has said,every keeper make's them, infact some so called world class keepers have made way more than Pickford,but hardly get a word said against them by press and co,I hope he's our number 1 for a very long time

Yes all keepers make mistakes but mistakes dont come much bigger than what he did in the 96th minute of the derby.

I rate him but still find it hard to forgive him for that. Only saving grace is that they didnt win the league so it didnt actually count for much in the end besides another loss for us at the pit

Yes all keepers make mistakes but mistakes dont come much bigger than what he did in the 96th minute of the derby.

I rate him but still find it hard to forgive him for that. Only saving grace is that they didnt win the league so it didnt actually count for much in the end besides another loss for us at the pit
It was a mistake yes, but hasnt effected me,I moved on as its not the end of the world, but some people cant seem to move on from that error. the league was not won on that game 14 games into 38 games,they were not top after that Derby,or for that Matter after the Goodsion Derby, The one he made saves to stop them winning that game as well,funny enough us been the last team in the league they have not beat,Any way i am very happy we have him,and he will make another error in the end,and have many jump on in here when he does lol

Status
Not open for further replies.