2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
defenders that cant tackle,mid players that cant go forward,forwards that dont score loads lol
not surprised with some that somehow say he should save the shot but then again,some of you are so very weird lol,our keeper needs to be wider than a but higher than a building,build like a brick wall etc etc
any keeper we would have you can 100% be certain you would find a 100% fault every game
Maybe so but we’re in a keepers thread so we’ll discuss that position.

And he could do with being all them things but starting off I’d just take someone that’s steady in their role. No matter how much you try to dismiss it a keeper that concedes so much is very much a problem. Been at fault for countless goals since he’s been here but is constantly excused as being the least of our problems because our squads full of absolute gash

I didn't say the goal was his fault but I still question him. I think a taller keeper would have saved it and as someone previously said, his footwork is questionable.
Serious mate, Zat Knight would have got no where near that. PIckers was bang centre of his goal, as he shoold have been, the ball, a total worldy practically bounced off the crossbar and upright at the same time, you could not place it better by hand.

Maybe so but we’re in a keepers thread so we’ll discuss that position.

And he could do with being all them things but starting off I’d just take someone that’s steady in their role. No matter how much you try to dismiss it a keeper that concedes so much is very much a problem. Been at fault for countless goals since he’s been here but is constantly excused as being the least of our problems because our squads full of absolute gash
Maybe he has,maybe he hasnt, all subjective as some goals hes blamed for the hell of it as far as i am concerned, IE some are doing there best to blame him today for that etc,and hes no where near as bad as some make out for me,so another subjective thing

Maybe he has,maybe he hasnt, all subjective as some goals hes blamed for the hell of it as far as i am concerned, IE some are doing there best to blame him today for that etc
Constantly amongst the highest mistakes leading to goals for keepers in the league suggest otherwise not to mention the amount of goals you see him concede through poor positioning that he’s call out on quite often. He’s just a massively overrated keeper

Constantly amongst the highest mistakes leading to goals for keepers in the league suggest otherwise not to mention the amount of goals you see him concede through poor positioning that he’s call out on quite often. He’s just a massively overrated keeper
Depends what you can call that as ive just said-Subjective,some people make out he should be standing here,there and everywhere,needs roller skates to be all the postions some expect him to stand,if he makes a bad mistake then yes but think some make out hes made a mistake when its so far from been a mistake myself,but anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.