2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only player who looked to take responsibility for his area of the field.
Only player confident enough to play an attacking ball.
Only player who looked outraged at being humiliated by a second string.

We as a team face some of the fewest shots on target in the leauge. Yet as a team we are one of the highest in the leauge for shots on target conceded to goals conceded.

Pickford is a myth and the rest of the leauge can see it apart from some of our supporters.

Liverpool faced 3 shots on target in the first half, all straight at the keeper. Stats don't tell the full story.

Some people's issues with this guy seem to be so deep rooted that they charge into his thread for absolutely no reason at all. He was commanding in his box today, saved (almost) all of their speculative drives from outside the box with ease and parried nothing into harms way and made an absolutely unbelievable save (albeit Origi was offside).

There was nothing he could do for the goal. He played very well today and was about the only calming influence we had in our entire team.

We aren't good enough in midfield to play out from the back, so until we do I'd like to see Pickford be more direct from his goal kicks but that's obviously the manager's decision.

Am i missing something ?,i was asking how that person thought The pickford save was almost a howler
The Everton midfield was missing that keeper tippy tapping the bal around our six yard box and 6 yards off hi line for their goal invited that pressure on us he got Coleman subbed as Coleman was bawling at him with his six yard passes to defenders who were getting pressed then Pickford stood the with his finger up his arsp his long kicking was crap too....

The Everton midfield was missing that keeper tippy tapping the bal around our six yard box and 6 yards off hi line for their goal invited that pressure on us he got Coleman subbed as Coleman was bawling at him with his six yard passes to defenders who were getting pressed then Pickford stood the with his finger up his arsp his long kicking was crap too....
are you joking lol,coleman tried to take about 3 of there players on,on the sidelines,and turned back and was tackled,when he had time to hit it down the line,then tried to blame pickford,that goal was a wonder goal no matter how many try and twist it to suit themselves because they dont like the keeper,thats all i am saying,dont like the passing around the box by keeper and defenders though

This bird-brain is simply infuriating.

He does a good thing like coming out to claim a ball well then 2 seconds later lets the good thing go to his head and proceeds to have one of his moments and pointlessly smash the ball 80 yards up the pitch straight to their goalie because he's dying to be the star of the show all the time. Total rubbish and we are never progressing with him here.

Every goal looks like a mistake from him usually, but at least he had the excuse to do his standard over-elaborate dive with the feet flicking up today. It was basically unsaveable IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.