2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Tim Howard. Ten times the man AND keeper Pickford is.

One of the worst posts ever made on here, this

Big Al from Aintree wants Timmy Howard back just 3 years on from demanding his head on a spike from GT4 every home game.

As a vocal member of the GT4, I can guarantee you nobody wants him back.

can't have nothing good us can we

boss young keeper at the club, doing very well at the moment

but pat for Birkenhead who uses grand old team forum think he's a bellend
Tim howard never offered anyone out in Sunderland, just saying buddy.

I find it utterly ridiculous that people dont rate Pickford. In my opinion hes one of the top 4 keepers in the league, and people are saying sell him.

Bloody hell if we want to progress we need decent players and there arent many out there that are A) Better than him anyway and B) If they are better why the hell would they come to us. We have finished 8th, 8th, 7th, 11th and 11th in the previous 5 seasons. Get over yourselves.

I find it utterly ridiculous that people dont rate Pickford. In my opinion hes one of the top 4 keepers in the league, and people are saying sell him.

Bloody hell if we want to progress we need decent players and there arent many out there that are A) Better than him anyway and B) If they are better why the hell would they come to us. We have finished 8th, 8th, 7th, 11th and 11th in the previous 5 seasons. Get over yourselves.

It’s not even the not rating him that gets me. It’s the sheer blood-boiling, mouth frothing hatred some have for him. I’m not buying for one second that there’s no one out there who would rather him fail than turn out a success for us.

He's a great example of the way things have to be so black and white for some fans. There's people saying he's fantastic, one of the best, potentially world class etc, then people saying he's awful, a liability and the like. My opinion is he's just good. Not amazing, not the best we've had since Southall, not someone we're lucky to have, but a perfectly good keeper who is definitely good enough for what we are and very probably good enough for where we're trying to be too. He's not perfect but he'd be one of the last players I'd be looking to upgrade on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.