2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's young, famous and has a lot of money

It's not like this sort of stuff is unheard of in cases like that

This is a minor thing at the end of the day, but it probably would be a good idea for someone at the club just to pull him aside and have a bit of a word

Nothing too serious, just a bit of a telling off and leave it at that, because stuff like this doesn't make the club look good and brings unreasonable distractions that the club doesn't need

I'm not saying throw the book at him, but I also don't think we should act like he hasn't done anything wrong or that it's puritanical to think that a non-disabled person shouldn't use a disabled space
Agreed but bitches will always hate mate so there’s no point in trying to reason with people. Just let them moan because it makes them feel better as you say someone should pull him on it and say that’s not what we are about so sort your head out and don’t let it happen again

Remember lads, hating Pickford won’t make your sorry lives any better.

Nobody hates him......well maybe Dave.....but neither do they love him. Life doesnt have to be black and white.....good keeper, bit of a tit, is a perfectly acceptable opinion.

And all those posters saying why are we discussing it.....he is an Everton player, he is in the news, this is an Everton discussion board, hope that clear that up.

I like Pickford as a keeper. We’ve done ok there.

But the absolute number one thing I hate about him is his Newcastle carry on this season.

We’re Everton. We don’t give two swear words about his tiny rivalry between two awful clubs. Nobody cares.

And the fact he let that get into his Everton career is almost unforgivable to me.

But he’s not going anywhere. Literally probably, cars gonna get clamped if he keeps parking like that.

I'm a fan of Pickford as a 'keeper, but it's become increasingly clear that the lad is a total helmet of a human.

Let's call it as we see it, instead of doing what the cultists do and think the sun shines out of their players' rear ends.

He isn't the first and certainly won't be the last bell end to play for us. We have had some absolute toilets of human beings representing us in the past, some very recently.

It appears he’s so dense that light bends around him.

But he’s our keeper and not a bad one at that. Had a few mad moments this season on the pitch which he needs to eradicate.

I’d have personally dropped him after the Spurs home game, but Silva didn’t and he’s had a decent end to the season.

Fascinating...tell us more DAve...what level did you play at. There must be lots of posters on here who played at a good standard. It would be interesting to know more. I feel that eggs played a good standard, and now you are admitting to the same, but there must be more.
I dont like to boast mate. I'd rather just leave it at that. Suffice to say, I was VERY good. Comparisons were made by others to Glenn Hoddle. It's in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.

I dont like to boast mate. I'd rather just leave it at that. Suffice to say, I was VERY good. Comparisons were made by others to Glenn Hoddle. It's in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.

1.jpg

Not what was said in here,and you still didnt answer my question of who you think you are [and who you really are],let us be the judge of how good you were,if you tell us who you are,if your as good as you make out-not scared are you Davek to hide behind the keyboard still

Not what was said in here,and you still didnt answer my question of who you think you are [and who you really are],let us be the judge of how good you were,if you tell us who you are,if your as good as you make out-not scared are you Davek to hide behind the keyboard still
I have nothing to gain from this conversation. You either accept my word that I could play a bit or you dont. I really couldn't give a monkey's.

Status
Not open for further replies.