2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

This really annoys me, i use to have a disabled badge, for legit reasons, and i didnt even use these bays as i didnt need them, scum bag

0_ICTV_JON_020519_JORDAN_PICKFORD-4.jpg
D$$K move parking in that spot, also look at the cut of the clothes hes in looks like he's about to rob the car, get a pair of socks and ditch the gray and gray tracksuit, looks a right plonker.

odd people in here, just a chance to jump on the hate pickford band wagon because he's parked in the wrong parking spot, nothing to moan about in recent weeks because he's keeping clean sheets every week so have to wait for something like this

baffling supporters, probably the same people who used to finger themselves over crabs like Naismith for giving out free tickets

I played football. I was VERY good at it.

I know the game.

Fascinating...tell us more DAve...what level did you play at. There must be lots of posters on here who played at a good standard. It would be interesting to know more. I feel that eggs played a good standard, and now you are admitting to the same, but there must be more.

Slow news week indeed. Why don’t we start a thread in The Ale section for people throwing their litter on the pavement.

Oh come on mate, parking in a disabled spot when you're not disabled is worthy of criticism

I rate Pickford as a player, and I get him defending his wife's honour in the previous incident, but he's not covered himself in glory here

I don't think it requires much of a moral compass to not park in a disabled space. I think most of us wouldn't do that. It's not a high horse thing

Fascinating...tell us more DAve...what level did you play at. There must be lots of posters on here who played at a good standard. It would be interesting to know more. I feel that eggs played a good standard, and now you are admitting to the same, but there must be more.

I currently play football, I am VERY good. I also happen to be a goalkeeper.

My real name is Nick and I live in Burnley, but I’m saying no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.