2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I doubt a spell on the sidelines will change anything. I think he'll go through his entire career being the way he is. He can't change his personality. It sounds awful but I don't think he's clever enough. He acts purely on instinct, whenever he has to engage his brain it ends badly.

Said it before ... he’s the ross barkley of gk’s. Don’t think he’s coachable and doesn’t know how to improve his game, he has lots of natural skill but doesn’t seem to be able to identify his weaknesses and improve on them

I've always been a fan but he was poor today. And his attitude towards their fans only served to get the crowd going more. He needs to focus. Not convinced by him in the slightest anymore. He's lucky to be England's no. 1.

He's luck to be Evertons No1. Totatal liability and his attititude stunk toďay. He may have found it funny but I didn't

Jordan pickford = Richard Wright.be careful of those " stay off the grass signs" aņd ffs stat away from the chrissie decos in the ĺoft. Peas in a pod

Me and @davek are of the same opinion regarding Pickford. His arrogance and attitude are his major problem. He was winding the crowd up today and laughing at them, pulling faces and completely lost his head for the pen ( which should have been a red) and his save that he parried straight into the danger area was terrible. He’s cost us goals and his kicking is crap, add in that he cost a fortune and seems to be making more mistakes I would replace him if we can attract a solid reliable keeper

He needs competition. A goalkeeper of roughly the same age, and someone that would not be here just to warm the bench. We should go out and buy Jack Butland.

I've lost count of the number of times he's kicked the ball straight out of play this season

It's so frustrating. Distribution was his difference making ability. His right foot is beyond terrible.

His left one has a 1 in 20 chance of producing a good ball...that 1 in a hundred of a killer balls happens enough to produce top notch YouTube vids.

It's ace when it happens. He's ace at highlights...he's poo beyond that most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.