2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s an absolute pisshead when he’s back in the north east. Becoming a liability. I don’t like keepers who crave attention.

Is true tbf - he went to my mates school and walks around drinking from champagne bottles and pours it on people’s heads

Was seen not long ago singing songs about Newcastle on a night out in Durham

Is true tbf - he went to my mates school and walks around drinking from champagne bottles and pours it on people’s heads

Was seen not long ago singing songs about Newcastle on a night out in Durham

It may explain his fat arse - I think he's an idiot. Complete and utter fool who won the lottery - and he's just become a dad.... he will need a team of nannies to supervise him supervising his child. Something just not right about him - personality issues.

No defender can want him behind them. I'm amazed no player has dealt with him. If it were me I'd have pummelled him into the ground.

Imagine having Roy Keane…...that would sort out a few issues. But that said we have "big Dunc" on the bench... surely he would be sorting this idiot out? nope... probably the same reason he has worked under 3 or 4 failed managers.

We have no stewardship in the club.

Been the game. Don't get what Pickford did with that second goal. If he can't grab it palm the ball over. Always thought he was too small. Dosnt command any.balls in the air. Punched one early first half right to.there man on the edge of the area. 10 mind later does the same with Rondon giving a pen away. Good shot stoppers sometimes though.
We're on the metro.to south.shields. full of happy Geordies. Need the ale to drown our sorrows ha

Status
Not open for further replies.