2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's rightly getting slaughtered on all the phone ins.

I think he;s gone as an Everton starter.

Let's see if Silva has the bollocks to drop the divvy.

Find a buyer for about £10M...he's devalued about £20M.
I think he’s gone to many of the fans if I’m honest. As a fanbase we hate showboaters who can’t back it up and #bantz soccer AM bells. He clearly can’t deal with a few Newcastle fans being nasty so he definitely won’t with the entire Gwladys Street which is likely what’s going to start happening. Making us lose to Liverpool is just the icing on the cake. Totally not an Everton player

Must surely be out of the next England squad. Foster should be in there. Pickford u us currently, imo, about fifth in the pecking order.

Spot on this. I've defended him in the past and I think he has his qualities but he has cost us points this year with his attitude.

I don't trust him anymore, since the Liverpool game and now matter how many saves he makes, you always feel like he's got a howler coming.
No defender can want him behind them. I'm amazed no player has dealt with him. If it were me I'd have pummelled him into the ground.

Clemence and Shilton yes, but Seaman? That guy wasnt a calamity but nothing special either. Martyn did nothing on an international level.
So that makes 2 very good and 2 half decent keepers in 4 decades! Hardly an advertisment for the english keeper school.

Disagree, all were good GKs, Martyn was behind Seaman because, ya know Seaman was pretty good, Ronaldinho free kick aside. So I say 4 good GKs, not that any of this is relevant, they're all a lot better than calamity jordan.

Always think Pickford to me looks more of a Futsal GK, hence why his shot stopping and reactions are pretty good and his penalty record is pretty decent. Being a good Futsal player often does not mean you are good on a full size pitch though, one of the reasons why his command of area is so rubbish. We defo need another option of sorts in the summer he has cost us about 4/5 times now.

I think he’s gone to many of the fans if I’m honest. As a fanbase we hate showboaters who can’t back it up and #bantz soccer AM bells. He clearly can’t deal with a few Newcastle fans being nasty so he definitely won’t with the entire Gwladys Street which is likely what’s going to start happening. Making us lose to Liverpool is just the icing on the cake. Totally not an Everton player
Another big loss to be had on a Koeman player.

Koeman has destroyed this club.

I have reservations on Silva, but I wont fully judge him while this GK is in the team. He needs to drop him NOW.

His arrogance far outweighs any ability he thinks he has.

Laughing at the pen, winding the inbred geordies up and costing us 3 points

All in a days work.
He had the arrogance to publicly criticise Allison for a mistake.

How many clean sheets have Liverpool had ?

No other Everton goalie has ever done that.
Like Southall criticising Grobblaer back in the day, a keeper who was a clown.. but won the lot.

It has got absolutely nothing to do with him being cocky. He is not cocky, big headed, believing in his own hype etc, that's just some weird guess work that seems to have been developed this season to pin a reason on him being crap.

How about he is just crap regardless? There is no hidden reason for it for me, he just aint that good.
It has got absolutely nothing to do with him being cocky. He is not cocky, big headed, believing in his own hype etc, that's just some weird guess work that seems to have been developed this season to pin a reason on him being crap.

How about he is just crap regardless? There is no hidden reason for it for me, he just aint that good.
Obtuse

Physically he could be a top notch keeper. Can make any save.

Mentally he is as weak as any player I’ve seen regardless of position. Winning is his last concern
He isnt tall enough to be top. His arms arent long enough. Physically he isnt top. But his big problem is, he hasnt got a clue how to keep goal on a high level.
Bremen had Oliver Reck in the 90s. The some kind of keeper. Good reactions on the line but a howler almost every game. His name was Pannen Olli. The kind of slapstick mistakes Pannen Jordan makes now every match!

Status
Not open for further replies.