2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Pickford. He's our player and he's pretty good, so I'm going to support him.

I'm certainly not going to guess at his mental situation and blame it for every mistake he makes. That just making rubbish up. I'll leave that to the RS media.

And not a red card. Sparky Hughes saying that it is a red is enough proof that it isn't, but also if Pickford isn't decisive there then that is when you get injured. Ings turned his challenge for the ball into a block, putting himself in the danger zone and good for him - that's what I want from my strikers too. If Ings has left his foot in the line instead of his back then he would have been booked.

He came out to meet ings and won the ball with a great clearence, any one of our previous keepers would have still been playing safe on his goaline and we would have dropped 2 points, people moaning just for the sake of moaning.

God mate your negativity does my head in. He made a mistake like any player does. It happens yet he recovered and made a brilliant save. That’s it. The lad is a great keeper. Some people need to get a grip.
No, he's not.

He's good and he's poor in equal measure. Keep on ignoring his errors and attitude and we'll never get him to 'great'.

dave keepers make errors mate, It's Football look at De Gea in the world cup he was a flapping fish and still rated the best keeper in the world.

No, he's not.

He's good and he's poor in equal measure. Keep on ignoring his errors and attitude and we'll never get him to 'great'.
Mate he is a young keeper who is still learning. His attitude? What are you chatting about! Every player makes mistakes. End of the day he recovered from it yesterday with a fantastic save. Honestly who would you want in net?

No, he's not.

"We" have nothing to contribute to his development, except to not make his workplace toxic. The coaching staff will improve him. The RS media will bash him. Our job is to support him, not make amateurish psychological appraisals.

No, he's not.

He’s 24, if he was the finished article in his prime and established then he would not be playing football at a mid table team.

I just don’t understand why people are expecting a young GK to be error free, Hugo Lloris is a similar style of keeper as Pickford and when he first came to this league he made a lot of errors, he still makes some now. Pickford is more than good enough for us and it’s not really a debate.

Seems like he's on Wizz or Crystal meth, after believing the hype about himself with England. Hope the poor lad sorts himself out.

I like Pickford. He's our player and he's pretty good, so I'm going to support him.

I'm certainly not going to guess at his mental situation and blame it for every mistake he makes. That just making rubbish up. I'll leave that to the RS media.

And not a red card. Sparky Hughes saying that it is a red is enough proof that it isn't, but also if Pickford isn't decisive there then that is when you get injured. Ings turned his challenge for the ball into a block, putting himself in the danger zone and good for him - that's what I want from my strikers too. If Ings has left his foot in the line instead of his back then he would have been booked.

Pretty good evidence it wasn't, if that utterly deluded one eyed berk is chuntering about it.

Has he? Wll maybe he should tell him only to do them when he's in control of the ball and not under prerssure when releasing it...and tries harder to find a blue shirt.
Or maybe it suits our higher tempo game more to not [Poor language removed] about for 30 sec?

Two games two errors so far, the neves one cost us a goal and 2 points, the Ings shot he made up for and parried onto the bar, or else it would been another 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.