2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave...I am expecting to see comments in the press soon, instigated by his agent, about how Pickford “needs to get away from Everton, for the sake if his England career” or sommat like that.

Because his England place must be in jeopardy at the moment and the blame for his current travails will need to be deflected elsewhere.
I wish he'd save all his howlers for England.

The lad does not respect Everton. That much is clear. As you say, he's only got eyes on that England jersey.

Laughable really, he's one of the worst GKs I've ever seen at the club...and I've seen some 'kin whoppers.

Don't agree with that. He was a superb prospect but very injury prone. When City made us an offer for somebody we knew would have half his time on the sick bed, we snapped their hands off.
Defo mate, i was gutted when he left, he showed so much talent as a youngster and the injuries and what not, as for the money, well the way he acted at Sunderland was nothing to shout about but i see what you mean.

Defo mate, i was gutted when he left, he showed so much talent as a youngster and the injuries and what not, as for the money, well the way he acted at Sunderland was nothing to shout about but i see what you mean.
Sunderland not our problem. He was OK with us and we got lucky with the fee due to his injuries.

The lad does not respect Everton. That much is clear. As you say, he's only got eyes on that England jersey.

Laughable really, he's one of the worst GKs I've ever seen at the club...and I've seen some 'kin whoppers.

I've seen plenty . But surely none can beat the stupidity of the one who injured himself in the warm-up by falling over a notice in the goalmouth saying Please Keep Out of the Goalmouth

Oh blimey..
Dai Davies
David Lawson
Drew Brand
Steve Simeonsn
Richard Wright

I've seen plenty . But surely none can beat the stupidity of the one who injured himself in the warm-up by falling over a notice in the goalmouth saying Please Keep Out of the Goalmouth
Even Wright was better than Pickford.

He might be better than Espen Baardsen or Iain Turner...it's a toss up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.