2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep sobbing lads, thankfully nobody at the club is going to listen to the bedwetting, fifa manager brigade on here. Reading the cringefest on here after every game just makes me despise certain elements of our fanbase.
Fans being upset when their team loses is surely a normal action, what isn't normal is fans being totaly not arsed when their team gets beat or is on a bad run, i have never understood how people like you can not understand a fan being upset when their team gets beat

Also, is anyone else noticing a tendency in recent matches of him not punching / pushing / palming the ball to the side but, more often than not, back out in front of him.

Did it a couple of times today and thankfully the 3 CB’s swept it away, but might be our undoing in future.
He's been palming balls back into the danger zone ever since he joined Everton to be fair. I've highlighted the fact many times haha

Fans being upset when their team loses is surely a normal action, what isn't normal is fans being totaly not arsed when their team gets beat or is on a bad run, i have never understood how people like you can not understand a fan being upset when their team gets beat
Nobody is "not arsed" though, I'm more then frustrated with the state the clubs been in for over twenty year's. One win over Man City wouldn't of changed my view just like a defeat hasn't. I just refuse to meltdown over the internet about losing.

Last edited:
Kin' hilarious this, I'm a joke because I refuse to have a meltdown about losing a game away againt one of the best sides in the league. yeah you're right mate, terrible fan me.

Please elaborate further, I could use a laugh....
So you think the fans are in meltdown over this result alone? Have a word with yourself.

So you think the fans are in meltdown over this result alone? Have a word with yourself.
It's over single results every week. Win and you're all happy for a week. Lose and it's the end of the world till the next match. You have no vision to see how far our problems as a club go. It's way bigger thrn that.

It's over single results every week. Win and you're all happy for a week. Lose and it's the end of the world till the next match. You have no vision to see how far our problems as a club go. It's way bigger thrn that.
How big are they then? I’d say we should be beating Huddersfield, West Ham, Newcastle and Watford at home. I know slip ups happen, but in FOUR games? It’s actually embarrassing.

Being upset about a defeat is one thing, but childishly moaning about the keeper all the time is another, again he did nothing wrong today, just look at the goal down the other end, was that the fault of Ederson? If Liverpool score on Sunday will that automatically be De Gea at fault? Caballero, Lloris....etc all concede goals, but these idiots think its always Pickford at fault, its childish

I dont buy that at all,99 times from 100 keepers do what he did,and can you imagine if he stayed on his line,you would have people moaning why didnt he run out

The ball was no where near him when it went into the goal.

The angle which he had to shoot was narrow anyway, should of stayed on his line, or come out and got closer to the player.

He was in no man's land

A decent GK (not even a good GK) saves that Jesus header 10 times out of 10.

Atrocious.

I've said before that some people seem to be bamboozled into thinking an England international GK jersey is an indicator of quality - James, Green, Hart, Robinson......

He's just very erratic. When he's on top form he's exceptional. When he's not on top form, he's liable to some absolutely appalling mental errors.

He takes risks. He gets caught out. But then keeps taking the same risks. He could surely see the square ball to Mina was putting us into all kinds of problems. Yet he persisted until we conceded..

I see it as arrogance. Until he improves his decision making he will continue to make errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.