2020/21 JonJoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had about two good games then went downhill fast - scored an own goal in the final, not good reports about him ..... I was wrong about him SELL
JJK was at his 'best' when he had Aaron Lennon in front/ alongside/ behind him doing all the donkey work. Aaron, wrongly in my opinion, took some abuse for not creating enough while JJK had praise heaped upon him. Oh well, they were the tactics of The Mount Of Monte Bisto, so nobody should be really surprised.

On a side note @Joey66, trust you start feeling better soon. Take care.

He's had about two good games then went downhill fast - scored an own goal in the final, not good reports about him ..... I was wrong about him SELL

I've seen him a few times at Celtic. He's extremely average at everything.

He looks shot of confidence as well.

Norwich will still take him.....hopefully
I think it was Burnley who wanted him and bid £9M for him, the deal looked like it was going through but Everton wanted £10M and wouldn’t budge from that, Kenny wanted the move, he just wants to play regular first team football so he grabbed at the chance to play first team football at Celtic. I think he picked the wrong club, Celtic are a downward period after being so long at the top, up in Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.