2020/21 JonJoe Kenny

bring back the catt

Player Valuation: £1.5m
He's had about two good games then went downhill fast - scored an own goal in the final, not good reports about him ..... I was wrong about him SELL
JJK was at his 'best' when he had Aaron Lennon in front/ alongside/ behind him doing all the donkey work. Aaron, wrongly in my opinion, took some abuse for not creating enough while JJK had praise heaped upon him. Oh well, they were the tactics of The Mount Of Monte Bisto, so nobody should be really surprised.

On a side note @Joey66, trust you start feeling better soon. Take care.

Tubey

Allardyce Out
He's had about two good games then went downhill fast - scored an own goal in the final, not good reports about him ..... I was wrong about him SELL

I've seen him a few times at Celtic. He's extremely average at everything.

He looks shot of confidence as well.

Cameron Manning

Player Valuation: £20m
Norwich will still take him.....hopefully
I think it was Burnley who wanted him and bid £9M for him, the deal looked like it was going through but Everton wanted £10M and wouldn’t budge from that, Kenny wanted the move, he just wants to play regular first team football so he grabbed at the chance to play first team football at Celtic. I think he picked the wrong club, Celtic are a downward period after being so long at the top, up in Scotland

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks