2020/21 JonJoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
...he never gets a game. Coleman, Holgate and Godfrey ahead of him in the queue at RB, surely it makes more sense to let him go than keep him.
Yes totally agree ...but on a permanent deal.
Apparently Burnley even offered us money but not enough. Crazy if true.

...he never gets a game. Coleman, Holgate and Godfrey ahead of him in the queue at RB, surely it makes more sense to let him go than keep him.

The worry here is he's going up there to a faltering team who have absolutely nothing to play for now and are in crisis mode. Not the kindest environment to walk into - see Shane Duffy and how his stock has plummeted since the Summer.

The worry here is he's going up there to a faltering team who have absolutely nothing to play for now and are in crisis mode. Not the kindest environment to walk into - see Shane Duffy and how his stock has plummeted since the Summer.

...yep, I mentioned earlier it’s a shame Celtic are in a bit of a mess. Strange how Duffy has struggled after doing well at Brighton. Still, i imagine the atmosphere up there might change if the inevitable happens to Lennon.

Gurnalot is low in the pecking order at Everton so a loan makes sense. Were I his parent, I would think about asking him whether he might consider learning a trade outside togger

...yep, I mentioned earlier it’s a shame Celtic are in a bit of a mess. Strange how Duffy has struggled after doing well at Brighton. Still, i imagine the atmosphere up there might change if the inevitable happens to Lennon.
His father died last year and Big Shane hasn’t been the same player since.

Good chance this for Kenny and another great club to have on his CV. Going by his name he presumably has Irish heritage as well so he will understand the pressures of playing in Glasgow.

His father died last year and Big Shane hasn’t been the same player since.

Good chance this for Kenny and another great club to have on his CV. Going by his name he presumably has Irish heritage as well so he will understand the pressures of playing in Glasgow.

...yep, must say I thought about Duffy losing his Dad, i suppose we don’t know what’s truly going on in the lives of players off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.