Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Hibbert would never in a million years be in the position to score that goal today

Hr might be in the position but he would bottle it like he did late on in a Derby many years ago. However they are both on one goal in a pre season friendly each. That is maybe Kenny's last goal.

If it wasnt for Coleman being a big figure in the dressing room i think Kenny would be in the squad.

As it is, i think if Kenny goes on loan for another season he'll be coming back to take Colemans backup slot.

Will be interesting to see if hes sold/loaned.

If it wasnt for Coleman being a big figure in the dressing room i think Kenny would be in the squad.

As it is, i think if Kenny goes on loan for another season he'll be coming back to take Colemans backup slot.

I think if we are going to sell him this summer is the one. I would prefer him as back up to the new right back but it's not going to happen. His stock is reasonable at the minute but if he has a poor loan it could reduce what we get.

Hr might be in the position but he would bottle it like he did late on in a Derby many years ago. However they are both on one goal in a pre season friendly each. That is maybe Kenny's last goal.

Well maybe, but kenny already has 6 league goals too, Hibbert nil.
Pretty sure Hibbert never scored in preseason either, just a daft testimonial

Well maybe, but kenny already has 6 league goals too, Hibbert nil.
Pretty sure Hibbert never scored in preseason either, just a daft testimonial

I hope Kenny stays and has good career with us my comment was made as a light hearted joke. I think if he would be happy with 10-15 games a season as a back up then keep him. However I sometimes think that shows a lack of ambition but if playing for Everton is his main aim then he deserves our backing.

I hope Kenny stays and has good career with us my comment was made as a light hearted joke. I think if he would be happy with 10-15 games a season as a back up then keep him. However I sometimes think that shows a lack of ambition but if playing for Everton is his main aim then he deserves our backing.

At the minute he's our best right back. Whether that's the case by end of window we'll have to see

Since we were correctly viewed by our legendary manager and 100% of the fans here as lacking character, spirit, and resolve last season, why is Coleman’s dressing room presence seen as effective or necessary?

picture it:

JAMES: Real Bayern trophy trophy

ALLAN: ARRGH KILL

DOUCORE: Who was in charge of you lot
before I got here

SEAMUS: * studies floor*

At the minute he's our best right back. Whether that's the case by end of window we'll have to see

Definitely our best right back and the fact he has covered both CB and LB in emergencies means he would be a useful player for the squad. However we like to hang onto players too long so we will probably move him on and keep Coleman instead who is on his way down and in my opinion already not as good as Kenny. The same thing happened with both Baines and Jagielka.

Since we were correctly viewed by our legendary manager and 100% of the fans here as lacking character, spirit, and resolve last season, why is Coleman’s dressing room presence seen as effective or necessary?

picture it:

JAMES: Real Bayern trophy trophy

ALLAN: ARRGH KILL

DOUCORE: Who was in charge of you lot
before I got here

SEAMUS: * studies floor*
hi buddy do u script write for a living this is very professional.

The lad is about the same age as Leighton Baines was, when he came to us from Wigan. The 2007 Baines was struggling to get into our team, even Lescott was preferred at LB. The 2009 Baines was winning player of the month awards. The difference was night and day. And all it was mostly down to getting games.

The difference between Kenny and Baines is that Kenny has been capped at every level for England upto U-21 level. Won the UEFA U-17 Championship, won the U-20 World Cup.

He's shown he can perform at the top level, only Bastian Oczipka started more games for Schalke in the Bundesliga last season.

The guy just needs a chance. I think there is an excellent player there. He's also a local lad and cares more for this club than any random 25m+ RB we're going to sign on 100k contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.