Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonjoe will get his chance I’m sure. His goal against Preston was exactly what we’ve been missing from him since he has been here. He has to be willing to make runs forward and spread the pitch. Iwobi had the same problem last year. Both have to show they can do it consistently or they won’t make it here.

I’d start him over Coleman defo

Wonder how many points we’ve lost since 2015 because we’ve put together a good move, only for it to end up with Coleman and him do nothing with it

Crossing ability > rallying cries in the media after a disappointing home loss to a promoted team

Wonder how many points we’ve lost since 2015 because we’ve put together a good move, only for it to end up with Coleman and him do nothing with it

Crossing ability > rallying cries in the media after a disappointing home loss to a promoted team
Would prefer Arias or someone like that to both though

Cole

Agreed, Coleman's time is well and truly over. Kenny deserves a fair crack at making the shirt his, if not he's at least a decent back up option. We should absolutely not be selling him whilst keeping Seamus.

Don't mind Kenny, but maybe I tend to favour Coleman as better the devil you know and that.

Think he's good enough for a PL career but when you see what Digne provides on the other flank you can't help but want more from the right.
Exactly
The difference is like night and day
There has to be a RB out there as good as Digne is on the left

He doesn’t have to be bombing down the right all the time if we morph into a three when attacking he can tuck in. Need a RW who can get to the byline though. Digne overlaps the right footed left winger to supply the bombs from the other side.

I think I’d rather move Seamus on now and bring in a new first choice RB.
Give JJK a season here as back up
Sometimes we’re too sentimental

We can't move Coleman on, he probably wont play for another team so we either bin him off for nothing or keep him around.

He is still a serviceable top flight player anyway.

We can't move Coleman on, he probably wont play for another team so we either bin him off for nothing or keep him around.

He is still a serviceable top flight player anyway.

I suppose, but he’d be third choice for me if we brought someone in, like Baines was going to be
Love the guy and he gives 110%, but we need more if we are going to progress

Against Spurs? Coleman is by far the better defender he may not be able to get up and down like he did but he is solid. More chance JJK starts when we play at home for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.