Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I don’t think the queue to buy him will be very long though, and we will be lucky to get 5 million tops.

I think we will still get say £10mil but it may be that we structure the deal as a loan with permanent buy clause...so he could move on loan for another season then they are obligated to buy.

Or we sell him and the payments are £2.5mil a year from season 2.

I think we will still get say £10mil but it may be that we structure the deal as a loan with permanent buy clause...so he could move on loan for another season then they are obligated to buy.

Or we sell him and the payments are £2.5mil a year from season 2.

Who on earth do you think will be daft enough to spend 10 million pounds on Jonjoe Jenny?

Have you watched football recently?!? :eek: :p
Tons of rubbish players go for big money.

I still don’t see anyone paying 10 million for Kenny. They won’t need to. It’s not like there will be a great deal of competition for his signature.

I still don’t see anyone paying 10 million for Kenny. They won’t need to. It’s not like there will be a great deal of competition for his signature.

What makes you say that?

I'm not his biggest fan but schalke are desperate to keep him by all accounts. He's had a good season for them

What makes you say that?

I'm not his biggest fan but schalke are desperate to keep him by all accounts. He's had a good season for them

Because I think you’d have to be mental to spend 10 million pounds on Jonjoe Kenny.

Yes.

Youd also have to be absolutely mental to spend 30 million on Yannick Bolasie.

It happens and theres plenty of examples of it

1590417787194.jpeg

Why lol I’m not a scout. It’s pretty blatant we need a better right back, me knowing or not knowing who that might be doesn’t change that.
Just do what everyone else does. Say whoever the best right back in the world is. Then moan constantly that we didn't get him when he signs for Barca for £25m.

He's so slow, I can't remember him being this slow for us.

I have watched nearly all of the Schalke matches this season; they have been my favorite club in Germany the last few years.

With that said Kenny is not going to dribble by anyone; he doesn't have the quality to take someone on like that.

He appears quite fast though when he has space in front, specifically on the counter. He always moves the ball very quickly as well and takes up good positions.

In the most recent match against Augsburg both commentators highlighted the following about Kenny:
1. He is one of the fastest right backs in the Bundesliga.
2. If more of the Schalke squad showed his intensity and concentration they would not be in such a poor run of form.

Not to say commentators are always right.

Btw, that Jean-Clair Todibo looked absolutely garbage. I would avoid.

I have watched nearly all of the Schalke matches this season; they have been my favorite club in Germany the last few years.

With that said Kenny is not going to dribble by anyone; he doesn't have the quality to take someone on like that.

He appears quite fast though when he has space in front, specifically on the counter. He always moves the ball very quickly as well and takes up good positions.

In the most recent match against Augsburg both commentators highlighted the following about Kenny:
1. He is one of the fastest right backs in the Bundesliga.
2. If more of the Schalke squad showed his intensity and concentration they would not be in such a poor run of form.

Not to say commentators are always right.

Btw, that Jean-Clair Todibo looked absolutely garbage. I would avoid.
I mean, he didn't play like.

Status
Not open for further replies.