Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost lunch time the City media dept will be working overtime to sort out the press conference unveiling for this afternoon!

Or

Not!

* Tomorows rumour today:

Lescott Is On The Brink Of Signing For Manchester City.

I went to bed last night seeing that Lescott was gone for 22 million + extras. Woke up this morning and saw nothing new. Would have thought to seen confirmation today. Another day of nothing....

I seen Lescott this morning outside Finch farm (was walking dogs).

Also seen Vaughan, Fellaini and Cahill (who was nearly an hour ahead of everyone else!)

Fellaini was texting doing 2mph around a roundabout. Whopper.

Fellaini was texting Defour telling him Everton are soon to have a pile of the Sheik's cash and to pack his bags....

How can The S** get away with printing false stories? I read lescott was going to be unveiled today for £22 million + add ons (which would be too cheap in my opinion - £30 million sounds about right for 26yo England international CB), and it sounded definitive...

... Well it's 4:25pm and it's very quiet! Can't efc sue them or something for abusing their position. That paper is ****

The S** started it at 1am because I read it before I went to bed. Other papers are using The Sun article as fact. If you read them they're just copying and pasting what The S** "exclusively" revealed at 1am.

The S** started it at 1am because I read it before I went to bed. Other papers are using The Sun article as fact. If you read them they're just copying and pasting what The S** "exclusively" revealed at 1am.

The S*n writer was vague enough actually:

MANCHESTER CITY expect to finally land Everton centre-back Joleon Lescott today.

The England defender could even be unveiled to fans at City's Eastlands open day this afternoon.

It would actually be quite a fun job actually:

The S*n said:
Lescott's Boycott
The S*n can reveal that want-away Everton star Joleon Lescott has threatened to boycott David Moyes' social events unless he gets his way and secures a transfer to high-spending Manchester Citeh.

The cash-strapped Toffees have so far turned down two bids from the Manchester Billionaires, but another bid of £25m, coupled with Lescott's threat, should be enough to see the England international join Mark Hughes' Arabian Revolution.

A club insider said: 'Joleon is fuming with David, and made it clear that he won't be attending David's parties until he is allowed to pursue his dream at Eastlands.'

Meanwhile, David Moyes is negotiating a deal with Leicester City for veteran striker, Paul Dickov.

Status
Not open for further replies.