John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just makes everything looks easy. And his confidence is growing with every game - he got the ball upfield confidently a few times, running at players, and that rarely happens with defenders who are 19 years old ffs!

I'm still waiting for one of the game changing mistakes he's made to be pointed out to me,everthing I've seen would be a credit to a 10 year Prem veteran

He was a right back though. It's what he came to us as - a right back who can play very well at centre back.

Clearly better at CB, as it turns out.

I think he played RB, but more because he was young? I might be wrong like, but I doubt anyone ever saw his future there.

His Value must be so high at the moment. Anyone know what contract length he signed have a nagging doubt it was only 3 and he has been here 18 months

I think he played RB, but more because he was young? I might be wrong like, but I doubt anyone ever saw his future there.

think it was similar to ferdinand when he first got games, don't think he started straight off at cb, get them used to playing in front of the crowds etc then slot them into their true position, which is painfully obvious to see is as a imminent world class centre half

Status
Not open for further replies.