Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but he is terrible. I don't believe he does have the right mindset. He always struck me as this keeper who would play good in practice but would get stage fright at the big moment in games.

Seriously WTF???? Is he doing out there he comes way to far off his line and just looks like a deer in the headlights. Even the one save he made today Jags saved his arse because he was so far off his line it would've parried in. You might as well put a practice dummy or mannequin back there.

Terrible performance. This would be a clean sheet or 1-1 draw had I been between the sticks rubbish performance. I still rate Stekelenburg higher both make terrible decisions off the line.

Scared. Scared of the big moment. Statue. Glued feet. Terrible angles and positioning. Looks afraid of the ball. Pitiful. Was terrible against spurs. I reckon he'd be a better Centre Back. Hes no natural shot stopper.

Better than Stekelenburg but not good enough if we want to progress. Think we all knew that before today anyway but it was just rammed home again.

Status
Not open for further replies.