Transfer Rumour Joe Hart

Would u have him

• Yes

• No

• Im sitting on the fence with Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I've never really liked the guy, he seems arrogant and annoying. BUT boy would he have something to prove if he came, this in my opinion would be enough to sway it for me. He would still need a personality overhaul, but maybe getting the boot from city and eating some humble pie might at least make him back off the adverts?

Ok, so I've never really liked the guy, he seems arrogant and annoying. BUT boy would he have something to prove if he came, this in my opinion would be enough to sway it for me. He would still need a personality overhaul, but maybe getting the boot from city and eating some humble pie might at least make him back off the adverts?

I agree with your sentiments, he does come across as an arrogant type and there is no doubt he has had a serious set back. If he is going to be sold for £20 and his wage is within our structure then he may be a good addition. I thoughts on it are that for the transfer fee and the possible wage we could get a keeper who doesn't have the baggage.

Can't help but feel becoming an Everton player might be counter productive to his main career of being in adverts - what with the media hating our guts. Think he'd be happier at West Ham where he can be in London and pretend its the same as being at Chelsea or Arsenal.

Been away on hols so missed most of the last 9 days of transfer jargon, but I thought everybody was in love with the Stek after his performance at the weekend? Is this not wasting money where it's not needed? Just a question, not a statement.

one solid game for stek and now we shouldn't sign one of the prems best keepers over the last 7-8 years, absolute bonkers on here

Agreed. Stek played well and looks decent, but have him as a good back up to Hart. Every top team has 2 good keepers so I don't know why people are turning their nose up at a him it's mad

What is this bagage people talk of and he seems a popular and likeable bloke, not sure what people are seeing.

He is also an ace keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.