Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarkowski is on around 80k per week, Lingard wants 150k - 180k per week, Tarkowski makes us better at the back, Lingard is very good on Instagram! Daft comparison!
Erm yeah hes not on 80k? He was on 70k at burnley and had offers from aston villa and newcastle do you think he rejected them and came here for an extra 10k a week? Hes on 100k-120k a week. If lingard replicated his west ham form IF he came us (please dont) would he make us better upfront? Not quite a daft comparison, comparing everton to instagram is more daft...

Dele Alli must be on a big wage, Lingard has better recent form than him.
You can’t slag one Lingard off and then praise Alli.
We deffo couldn’t have both at the club though.

Actually I think Newcastle have made some good , solid signings and no "Hollywood" players.

I've been genuinely surprised how they have spent their new found wealth.
They probably have boardroom meetings based on how to do the complete opposite of evertons recruiting...flip charts with marker pen scribbles of our players and value charts...generally a big downwards arrow!

Tarkowski is on around 80k per week, Lingard wants 150k - 180k per week, Tarkowski makes us better at the back, Lingard is very good on Instagram! Daft comparison!

Erm yeah hes not on 80k? He was on 70k at burnley and had offers from aston villa and newcastle do you think he rejected them and came here for an extra 10k a week? Hes on 100k-120k a week. If lingard replicated his west ham form IF he came us (please dont) would he make us better upfront? Not quite a daft comparison, comparing everton to instagram is more daft...
Erm, he not comparing Everton and Instagram, he's contrasting them, which is the exact opposite.

We shouldn't sign Lingard on £50k a week let alone what he is after. Nobody is signing him on the wages he wants. He has been very poorly advised by his advisors, it would seem, as they have badly misread the market. He'll end up in the MLS on half of his current demands, imo.

Erm, he not comparing Everton and Instagram, he's contrasting them, which is the exact opposite.

We shouldn't sign Lingard on £50k a week let alone what he is after. Nobody is signing him on the wages he wants. He has been very poorly advised by his advisors, it would seem, as they have badly misread the market. He'll end up in the MLS on half of his current demands, imo.
I have said every time we shouldnt sign lindgard, also said we shouldn't of got tarkowski for the same reasons. Both are 29, both want wages past their worth, and whilst both may improve us in the short run they would both be stopgaps that will not take us where we need to be (also im tired of getting stopgaps) and i was talking about wanting everton to be good again, and he brought up lingard being good on Instagram.

??

I have said every time we shouldnt sign lindgard, also said we shouldn't of got tarkowski for the same reasons. Both are 29, both want wages past their worth, and whilst both may improve us in the short run they would both be stopgaps that will not take us where we need to be (also im tired of getting stopgaps) and i was talking about wanting everton to be good again, and he brought up lingard being good on Instagram.

I think the key difference is, Tarkowski fills a short term void we have. Lingard doesnt.

I think the key difference is, Tarkowski fills a short term void we have. Lingard doesnt.

Think we massive need goals, threat and creativity mate, a link between the engine room and forwards and penetration.

He’s a good player, but the deal has to be worth on the figures being quoted it’s not worth it. Pity because he’d add to us, in the short term admittedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.