Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer it goes, the closer he is to join Everton...probably can't find any other team that can match our offer. West Ham will eventually be moving to other targets if they haven't already done so as they have the finances to do so...

The longer it goes, the closer he is to join Everton...probably can't find any other team that can match our offer. West Ham will eventually be moving to other targets if they haven't already done so as they have the finances to do so...

Thought he was going to the MLS ?

Tarkowski is on around 80k per week, Lingard wants 150k - 180k per week, Tarkowski makes us better at the back, Lingard is very good on Instagram! Daft comparison!

im-sorry-what.gif

I dont think he's a decent player at all, he had a purple patch at West Ham for half a season. That's the only thing worth noting in his almost 8-9 year PL career.
Add to the fact he is a total bellend.

No to be fair I think he's aight

Not a world beater but a solid player and if used correctly I think he could do a job for us

However, players in that category should be taking WAY less than 180k and it's a testament to how bad we're run as a club that you could easily see us paying him that

Reactions: JLW

I'm not saying anything about him. Would be peak Everton to wait for all the fans to finish slating him, then sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.