Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has multiple offers in the league. No doubt those are outside the top 6, 10, and a new rich team.

None of those will be offering his wage demands. The only one offering them will be the MLS and Saudi.

Tough choice for the 30 year old kid.

He has multiple offers in the league. No doubt those are outside the top 6, 10, and a new rich team.

None of those will be offering his wage demands. The only one offering them will be the MLS and Saudi.

Tough choice for the 30 year old kid.
Plenty of "potential" though, dont ya know! hasthtag j-lingz hashtag baller hashtag instatoktikfacetube

We can surely also agree that:

1) it would be great to bring in a wide forward / winger who's an upgrade on Gray; and

2) Jesse Lingard is not an upgrade on Gray.

Or do you dispute the figures listed for both players, drawn from their profiles on Transfermarkt?
Only one way to resolve it.

Dance off.

Winner takes all.

We can surely also agree that:

1) it would be great to bring in a wide forward / winger who's an upgrade on Gray; and

2) Jesse Lingard is not an upgrade on Gray.

Or do you dispute the figures listed for both players, drawn from their profiles on Transfermarkt?
We can agree on 1.

on 2. Stats are too narrow and over too short a timeframe. Also not comparable really given the two sides they were playing in.

we could also agree not wanting Lingard if that would help !

Lol paying an average 30 year old Lingard £150k a week.

Don't be ridiculous.

Cornet's by no means ideal. But Lingard is an absolute trumpet.

Why on earth would anyone advocate making Lingard our highest earner? He and Rondon just had virtually identical seasons (statistically speaking).

It seems like posters want Cornet for no other reason than he scored 9 league goals last season (3 while playing at centre forward) as the 'main man' and focal point for Burnley.

Very similar to Dennis in terms of having a good 2.5 months in his career -- which happened to be last season.

Lingard wouldnt be my first, second, third or fourth choice but overall I think he'd add more than those two players.

The social media stuff doesnt particularly bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.