Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was at Manchester airport cos someone told him RyanAir is the best and fastest and cheapest way to get from Manchester to Liverpool.

Deffo got to swerve him
Even though he's free and we aint in a position to buy big or little

We don't need to another Delph type wage hanging on us

He absolutely won’t be signing for anyone in this league, he’ll wind up over in the MLS with Bale
Not even sure he's good enough for the MLS but he can say his fella/dance partner is Pogb...one if the most over rated players in the history of football.

I’m not sure on that. They have played in England teams together, playing in a 3-5-2 with 2 attacking midfielders.I guess it depends on how you line up. We could continue to play 5-2-3 that we played last year and have Dele, DCL and Lingard up front and the width comes from the wingbacks
I'm a good Christian man and it's Sunday but my goodness... are you REALLY suggesting this as a formation and tactic you'd think might be worth trying?

Really?

REALLY?

It's a hideous idea and you are a very naughty person for even allowing it to germinate in the dusty, flaccid, low-mileage, dormant excuse of a brain you have taking up valuable space in your head. Go to bed without any supper, and may the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.