Jermaine Pennant anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh not this [Poor language removed] again!!

He's [Poor language removed] crap, an has to much [Poor language removed] going on in his life. VDM part II.

Hell NO, not even on a free, decent enough footballer, but ex jailbird and his dad just got locked up for selling crack. Way to many problems to even consider. Plus he acts like a total wingnut.

Moyes has built a good honest squad with no wannabes in it, idiots like him we dont need.

the definitve post on the subject IMO.

a total wingnut indeed.

I hope he stays on their books for another decade. We don't want [Poor language removed] at Everton.

He's definatly an Everton player. Thinks he's hard, he's been in prison, he's inconsistent, he gets hot headed and moans alot, he's had his injury problems and at times he can be a very good winger.

The next Duncan Ferguson, I think this is a great shout by Neb. Surely people agree.:oops: He has everthing needed to be a cult hero here.

I believe he's the type of player were missing, whether or not he's the man to fill the void i'm not too sure

I hate these kind of threads.

I don't want a Liverpool reject for these reasons.

1. They are Liverpool rejects.
2. There not good enough for Liverpool, so why would they be good enough for Everton.

I hate these kind of threads.

I don't want a Liverpool reject for these reasons.

1. They are Liverpool rejects.
2. There not good enough for Liverpool, so why would they be good enough for Everton.

Because Liverpool are better than us maybe? Because Liverpool are top of the League and we are 7th.

We've had some great Liverpool rejects. The likes of Sheedy and Beardsley spring to mind.

Because Liverpool are better than us maybe? Because Liverpool are top of the League and we are 7th.

We've had some great Liverpool rejects. The likes of Sheedy and Beardsley spring to mind.

Ok, there you have made a mistake. Sheedy barely made it in the first team, and Beardsley was not a reject. He was just moving on after a really successful time.

I don't care though if Liverpool are top of the league and we are 7th. I don't want their [Poor language removed] players. Why? because they are [Poor language removed]. Jermaine Pennant is a pisshead prick who thinks he's a better footballer than he is. I would rather go with AVDM then him.

Status
Not open for further replies.