2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it possible that Gbamin has been sold?
Judging by his wonderful form and consistency over the last two years there must be a lot of clubs interested in him.

Last edited:
Is it possible that Gbamin has been sold?
Judging by wonderful form and consistency over the last two years there must be a lot of clubs interested in him.

I don't think so. He's put up a picture of himself training today and says he's looking forward to tomorrow.

So if he has been sold, then someone at the club probably will need to let the lad know!

I don't think so. He's put up a picture of himself training today and says he's looking forward to tomorrow.

So if he has been sold, then someone at the club probably will need to let the lad know!
I'm sure Benitez will get round to telling him in the next twenty four hours.

I am beginning to think we are all caught up in some sort of social experiment were by some evil genius has implanted in our minds that Gbamin is actually a real person when he doesn’t really exist. This genius has created a profile for him, keeps on mentioning him in club news so that we have all convinced ourselves that he not only exists but that some of us have actually seen him. I think it is a bit like one of those Nigerian love scams were the scammer invents a person and gives them the trappings of a real life in order to swindle money out of some poor gullible older lady. The next step will be that we are asked to contribute to a major operation he needs, we have already been softened up with all his injurys. Mark my words, you heard it here first.

I am beginning to think we are all caught up in some sort of social experiment were by some evil genius has implanted in our minds that Gbamin is actually a real person when he doesn’t really exist. This genius has created a profile for him, keeps on mentioning him in club news so that we have all convinced ourselves that he not only exists but that some of us have actually seen him. I think it is a bit like one of those Nigerian love scams were the scammer invents a person and gives them the trappings of a real life in order to swindle money out of some poor gullible older lady. The next step will be that we are asked to contribute to a major operation he needs, we have already been softened up with all his injurys. Mark my words, you heard it here first.

Haha, krodlup and Niasse were the only ones to slightly resemble him for waiting to start, remember Krodlup got to near Christmas without an appearance, then suddenly he was thrown in against Aston Villa, Villa had their main striker injured at the time and their reserve centre forward who had come through the reserves played and absolutely destroyed Krodlup, bullied him all over the park. I realised then why he hadn't played up to then. :) Niasse came with that strapping on his wrist, a permanent fixture took ages to make his debut, when he played i knew why. Hope sincerely Gbamin is of better quality than them two.lol

Probably the least likely to be sold this month.
Hasn’t played a competitive game in such a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.