2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think we're OK here as Covid's 19!
I know it’s improper to discuss but is there a reason the club can’t disclose that he’s suspended pending an investigation? Is it because of the subject matter? US-based and went to law school so that’s why I’m so confused. Over here, there would be no rationale for not disclosing something like that. Does the UK have different laws while people are under criminal investigation or only when the subject matter is sensitive because of what it is?

I know it’s improper to discuss but is there a reason the club can’t disclose that he’s suspended pending an investigation? Is it because of the subject matter? US-based and went to law school so that’s why I’m so confused. Over here, there would be no rationale for not disclosing something like that. Does the UK have different laws while people are under criminal investigation or only when the subject matter is sensitive because of what it is?

Cos they're allegations and not fact and he's not been charged with anything. Any publication that names him or links him to allegations and they're proven false will more than likely be sued for libel and deformation

New attorney general is hot on contempt, and so everything is kept quiet so that the case isn’t prejudiced. This is correct in my opinion.

He’s innocent until proven guilty
Why would we help ruin his name which has already been destroyed by social media?
If he did it, he deserves it, but if not… his life is ruined anyway already.
As much as I hate him as a footballer and said I hope he never played for us again I don’t wish that on any innocent person.

Status
Not open for further replies.