2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good that he got 90 minutes.

I think in the brief spells we settled, he was pretty good, neat and tidy on the ball.

When the game got rushed, he was very unsettled. I'd kind of expect that but would have been nice for him to see a bit more nous.

That being said, it's his first competitive action for two years. First time he's got through 90 minutes since the AFCON 2019.

So steady eddy, has probably shown we very much need to be careful with him and he's not ready for PL footy just yet.

Really good that he got 90 minutes.

I think in the brief spells we settled, he was pretty good, neat and tidy on the ball.

When the game got rushed, he was very unsettled. I'd kind of expect that but would have been nice for him to see a bit more nous.

That being said, it's his first competitive action for two years. First time he's got through 90 minutes since the AFCON 2019.

So steady eddy, has probably shown we very much need to be careful with him and he's not ready for PL footy just yet.

Would still rather him get 15-20 minutes off the bench most games than Delph.

Think he needs more game time as you say.

Too early to call.
However, when he has been able to play, he hasn't looked anything special, better than what we have.
So far.

Status
Not open for further replies.