2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're actually getting as much out of him as we are out of Bolasie and Besic but they get grief.
You want a guy to get grief for suffering two awful injuries? I'm sure it was devastating for him, not only not being able to play but to settle in with his new teammates properly, the pain he would have been going through with the injuries and long periods of rehab which is not what a young footballer wants to be doing with his life. Can't understand why anyone would give him a hard time. We're disappointed we haven't seen anything of him, the club will be disappointed they haven't had any return on their money but he'll be the most disappointed of all parties. Really hope he comes good and stays fit

Sake - it's like the comments section of the daily heil on here - Some proper strange comments about this fella, very odd and quite sad.

He's had two shockers - injuries that used to put people out of the game (and obviously still could in his case!) and some of you are throwing pelters at him for not getting grief and for picking up his wages whilst injured?!?

Of course he went out of his way to ruin his last few years and nearly cripple himself didn't he!? Why should he be paid for that?!

Didn't realise we had so many Tory's supporting us.....

I really hope the lad comes back firing and has blinders for years to come for us.

Never wanted a player so much to get back on the picth and start playing games. Absolute horrible few years for the lad so if he works his way back again and stays fit il be delighted and shows we have a player who's mentally tough . Could be the missing piece in that midfield 3 so fingers crossed

When he's back and fit again..

Pickford

Coleman - Keane - Holgate - Digne

JPG
------------ Allan
Doucoure

James
--------------- Richarlison
DCL

Could that work? will also have competition at CB.
This is what I’d like to see, very very good team if he’s as effective as he looked like he could be in his one start!
Can’t believe comments slagging him off! He got his big move to the premier league and must be so frustrated at not being able to play. At the time he was being tipped as a future elite player, he’ll be so frustrated having been out for over a year, especially when our biggest problem for the majority of that time was being crap in midfield!

Sake - it's like the comments section of the daily heil on here - Some proper strange comments about this fella, very odd and quite sad.

He's had two shockers - injuries that used to put people out of the game (and obviously still could in his case!) and some of you are throwing pelters at him for not getting grief and for picking up his wages whilst injured?!?

Of course he went out of his way to ruin his last few years and nearly cripple himself didn't he!? Why should he be paid for that?!

Didn't realise we had so many Tory's supporting us.....

I really hope the lad comes back firing and has blinders for years to come for us.

What has apolitical party to with this, lost me there. Keep politics out of it.

Just hope he has recovered well and gets fit, but will have to spend a bit of time in the U23s IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.