2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did a doubletake at No. 25 and the unfamiliar head of hair. Is a very large gent as others have noted and also seems to have some pace - since F=ma I look forward to him knocking some opposing midfielders into next week. Great to see him back.

If Goodison is full then the place explodes like a New Years Eve celebration when he comes on and we win that game IMO.

Delighted for the lad - looked a little rusty but to be expected and did nothing wrong.

Hope his Everton career really kicks on now, and he gets in ahead of sigfraud/gomes/Davies to play when Allan, Doucs or James are out.

If that's the strongest bench we've had this season we should be grateful we're not in a relegation battle. The squad depth is woeful.
Let me tell you this team has been [Poor language removed] since Koeman and you're complaining about squad depth when the team is in 8th.

The team needs to learn to control the space with/without the ball. Sometimes you have to pass back to go forward in Vs and Ws. But the midfield and defense can't be caught in two minds while playing out with possession. They have to be on the same page to either draw the defender to the ball or carry into the space.

You just don't pay boadloads of cash for players and plug them into the side expecting them to win evey week. That's how we got hosed last time.

Let me tell you this team has been [Poor language removed] since Koeman and you're complaining about squad depth when the team is in 8th.

The team needs to learn to control the space with/without the ball. Sometimes you have to pass back to go forward in Vs and Ws. But the midfield and defense can't be caught in two minds while playing out with possession. They have to be on the same page to either draw the defender to the ball or carry into the space.

You just don't pay boadloads of cash for players and plug them into the side expecting them to win evey week. That's how we got hosed last time.
Just to remember you we got 8th place under Big Sam. After the Walsh disaster. Many millions and Brands later we are still 8th if we are lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.