2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let him near any tennis balls

Probably trip over a ping pong ball playing table tennis in the canteen mate.

Bubble wrap him and lock him in a broom cupboard with an exercise bike. Bring him back out in 28 days and see where we are up to fitness wise with him.

( obviously make a cat flap where his breakfast lunch, dinner and tea can be passed to him, along with any fluids )

Whether he plays for us or not, I honestly hope the guy goes on to have a nice balanced life. It must be absolutely soul destroying what he's gone through. I'm a photographer, I got my first camera at the age of 7 and was hooked! If my eyesight went I'd be lost. Mentally as well as job wise.

Definitely. When you consider the level of dedication and commitment required to be a professional footballer, to have it taken away abruptly must be heart wrenching. I really hope he can come back at a decent level, for our sake and his.

He looked off the pace when he played back in 2019. I personally think that he’ll need a good six months to get up to speed if he does actually ever play for us again. No chance he comes in straight away and has a positive impact after everything that’s happened.

He looked off the pace when he played back in 2019. I personally think that he’ll need a good six months to get up to speed if he does actually ever play for us again. No chance he comes in straight away and has a positive impact after everything that’s happened.

Luckily there are not crowds so that will be fine.

Hopefully he gets a good 3/4 weeks training woth no adverse reactions and he's good to put on the bench end of Feb.
If he's back with the squad mate it means he's fit. He will already have done all his personal conditioning. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a run out with the U23s next weekend

It'll take time to get his sharpness back but that will only come with playing. I think we could see him on the bench by 2/3 week in Feb, assuming he's training well.

Hope so anyway. I really want him to be a success here.

He had no pre season. We were forced into playing him through injury and suspension. Probably why he got injured

Status
Not open for further replies.