2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's back with the squad mate it means he's fit. He will already have done all his personal conditioning. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a run out with the U23s next weekend

It'll take time to get his sharpness back but that will only come with playing. I think we could see him on the bench by 2/3 week in Feb, assuming he's training well.

Hope so anyway. I really want him to be a success here.

Hope so mate. I think they'll just want to ease him in slowly but if he could make the bench mid Feb that would be absolutely fantastic. There's basically a free slot on the bench as we keep selecting 2 keepers so there's a slot jist waiting for him when he's ready.

If he's back with the squad mate it means he's fit. He will already have done all his personal conditioning. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a run out with the U23s next weekend

It'll take time to get his sharpness back but that will only come with playing. I think we could see him on the bench by 2/3 week in Feb, assuming he's training well.

Hope so anyway. I really want him to be a success here.

The club are handling the situation well in my view. Giving him a lot of time through each stage. I doubt it will be, 2 weeks training the bench by Feb. As you say, honestly wouldn't surprise me if he starts with a coule of sub appearances for the 23's, then maybe starts one, then hopefully starts and finishes a game etc.

In leymans terms, if its a choice between fully fit from next season, or plays a few games this season and we never see him again, it's an easy decision.

The club are handling the situation well in my view. Giving him a lot of time through each stage. I doubt it will be, 2 weeks training the bench by Feb. As you say, honestly wouldn't surprise me if he starts with a coule of sub appearances for the 23's, then maybe starts one, then hopefully starts and finishes a game etc.

In leymans terms, if its a choice between fully fit from next season, or plays a few games this season and we never see him again, it's an easy decision.

Yes, very easy, it has been highlighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.