2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very possible but it's probably a case of it not being serious enough to end the move.

We signed Gomes injured last season, and Mina.

Gbamin has been signed on a five-year deal. It's a long-term thing.

But he's had to be thrown in and probably a combination of all the factors has now caused this.

But I suppose if we felt he was the right player and the right target, then we're not gonna not get him because of a potential injury (that isn't like a longstanding knee problem or what not).
Typical Everton to rush the one who wasn't fit and ease in the fit ones (Kean, Sidibe, Iwobi)!

3 months for a quad? Did someone stab him? Can't recall that length for a quad injury before.

...I agree. It’s actually got me wondering if this is actually an impact injury. A knee ploughing into the front of the thigh could do some very serious muscle damage. Given the timescales, it sounds like a full rupture. Very painful.

Typical Everton luck to sell our best player in Gueye, replace him and then see his replacement out for half a season after playing just twice.

'the full timescale..will be established' worries me more. Unlikely to see him until January is my read. At which stage he will need time to bed in..

Thats a season lost for Gbamin , he was looking so off the pace that it would take him a couple of months to adjust , now he will be out injured , needs time to recover and when he is back adjust to the game , by that time the season will be nearly over !

Status
Not open for further replies.