2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt he’ll ever be the same again. That quad injury is worse than an ACL, makes his Achilles injury (also terrible) look like a sprained ankle. The Achilles injury itself is supposedly from over compensating for the issue in the quad. I dunno if he’ll ever be a top level athlete.
That doesnt sound good.....

Er, wow. That's not accurate.

More accurate then being told he didn’t need surgery, went few months and then all of a sudden needed surgery. Continued to recover, and just as he’s about to play, has a freak injury to put him out for exactly same amount of time. Exactly the same as Erik Lamela, situation. Imo

Doubt he’ll ever be the same again. That quad injury is worse than an ACL, makes his Achilles injury (also terrible) look like a sprained ankle. The Achilles injury itself is supposedly from over compensating for the issue in the quad. I dunno if he’ll ever be a top level athlete.
Pessimistic but realistic at the same time. Has alot of serious issues, 3 long term problem.

More accurate then being told he didn’t need surgery, went few months and then all of a sudden needed surgery. Continued to recover, and just as he’s about to play, has a freak injury to put him out for exactly same amount of time. Exactly the same as Erik Lamela, situation. Imo
It would be an odd thing to make up - getting injured playing head tennis with Andre Gomes, making another player a part of a big lie. And was sacking the head of rehabilitation because of his handling of the first injury part of the cover up or not?

Nobody had heard of him. He wasn’t one of Europe’s hot properties. His best stat was in the red card column.
That’s not really true.
He was highly regarded.
His stats ,if I recall correctly , placed him in a clutch of players directly comparable to Gana.

Can’t we put him to work in the community or let him drive the lawn mowers and get some output out of him for the salary he’s on.

He’s getting money for jam and never even bought the homeless a meal last Christmas.

He was pretty average when he played a few games for us, missing simple passes, looked immobile. I think his career is over before it started with us.
He’s played a grand total of 135 competitive minutes for us. Not sure how you can possibly rate him based on that.

he’s been really unlucky with injuries. I’m not sure he’ll ever play at a top level again given how serious they have been.

That said, there is absolute no way you can judge his performances in an Everton shirt based on the games he’s played.

He’s played a grand total of 135 competitive minutes for us. Not sure how you can possibly rate him based on that.

he’s been really unlucky with injuries. I’m not sure he’ll ever play at a top level again given how serious they have been.

That said, there is absolute no way you can judge his performances in an Everton shirt based on the games he’s played.

You’re right, in normal circumstances that’s not enough to judge him. However, him missing so much time due to whatever reason. Means it’s fair to say he will in all honesty probably never be the level that’s required.

Status
Not open for further replies.