• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixiesdisciple

Player Valuation: £950k
With all the chatter about FFP. Does the fact that he’s out injured mean we are covered by insurance for his wages/fee payment whilst he’s crocked?

everton1953

Player Valuation: £25m
On the downside a name like his is hard to pronounce. Come on GGGbammin! I speak from the heart as one with a speech impediment. lol

SuperKev91

Player Valuation: £500k
Doubt he’ll ever be the same again. That quad injury is worse than an ACL, makes his Achilles injury (also terrible) look like a sprained ankle. The Achilles injury itself is supposedly from over compensating for the issue in the quad. I dunno if he’ll ever be a top level athlete.

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Probably the most unlucky signing any PL club has made in recent years, incredibly unfortunate for the player too who had a great few years in Germany and seemed to be on the up.

If crowds are back when this lad finally takes to the field again I hope he's given a great reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks