2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
His main strengths involve his positioning, tackling, strength, and quick turn over of the ball.
With palace not looking to spend much time on the ball and playing on the break, looking to stop play every time a midfielder got near to him and our forward players not offering great options for forward passes, especially when down to 10 men. We were never going to see peak Vieira just yet.
Very much doubt putting Gana in that team would have us turning that draw into a defeat.
The lad will be fine

Probably the hardest position to get your bearings in, and he’s had to do it in a brand new team/league/formation/gameplay

Can’t believe people are even talking about it tbh. Positives he looks like an absolute unit, absolutely destroyed Bentekkers shoulder to shoulder

New league new team new game, it will take time and people calling him crap when he was thrown into the game really are deluded

I’ll reserve judgement until atleast another 9 mistakes. Once you get into double figure mistakes you go onto my boo list. For now I wish him the best and am sure he’s going to get better after yesterday.

Just watched the highlights on the EFC website. Yes he lost the ball a couple of times but he looks like he has real ability. Looking forward to seeing him settle and develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.