2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries happen. If it takes 6 months it takes 6 months.

I do find it very odd how they're parading Gomes' return to training but haven't mentioned Gbamin anywhere at all? No messages, no nothing since he went off injured.

Don't get me wrong, its fantastic to see Gomes training so soon after his injury, but hasn't Gbamin started as well? Why no mention?
If they came out and told us that he’s had another setback, I’d say fair enough, but the lack of information regarding his recovery is concerning.

So by people’s reckoning Andre Gomes must be a woeful crock too? He got an injury out of nowhere and has missed most of the season?
Gomes played more than two games for us and was injured in a packed stadium for all to see. We’ve also been kept up-to-date with his recovery.

can silly people like butters line up and say sorry I was talking through my ar....mpit as usual about him having a questionable injury record before he joined or explain why they are stating such nonsense on this thread

never ceases to amaze me the repetition of bad info and the subsequent lack of people saying oh sorry I was wrong

can silly people like butters line up and say sorry I was talking through my ar....mpit as usual about him having a questionable injury record before he joined or explain why they are stating such nonsense on this thread

never ceases to amaze me the repetition of bad info and the subsequent lack of people saying oh sorry I was wrong
They are not wrong yet. He has had one injury since joining us.

Status
Not open for further replies.