2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that does not fit the tin hat brigade about "something is not right" agenda.
We live in a conspiracy society these days though sadly. People always think something is 'going on' that is just their way. I work in sports science and from what i can see, with both Gbamin and Gomes their injuries are following the normal path for recovery, i don't know why people think they will come back quicker if they moan about it more. People also need to understand that the rehab with both could easily be 4-6 weeks on top of the actual injury recovery. They will both be ready when they are ready.

We live in a conspiracy society these days though sadly. People always think something is 'going on' that is just their way. I work in sports science and from what i can see, with both Gbamin and Gomes their injuries are following the normal path for recovery, i don't know why people think they will come back quicker if they moan about it more. People also need to understand that the rehab with both could easily be 4-6 weeks on top of the actual injury recovery. They will both be ready when they are ready.
WHat gets me is their desperation to assume something is wrong, totally ignoring common sense at the same time.
Weird

WHat gets me is their desperation to assume something is wrong, totally ignoring common sense at the same time.
Weird

What I find ever weirder is you almost get the sense they actually really want things to be wrong or go wrong, purely so they can then justify their existence to both themselves and a few others internet warriors - "look at us lads we were right on the internet"!

It's a strange way of looking at things, or may be it's just me getting old(er)!

ive never heard of the lad, but with a name like that, he's got to be amazing?

They ae probably being careful with him big thigh muscle injuries need care he may be doing some light training then in the pool on some days.

Status
Not open for further replies.