2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
he played 1.5 games and he didn't look totally out of his depth, stop exaggerating.

the injury he got was horrendous by all accounts, not sure why people cant comprehend this.

Turning into a bizarre thread this. Full of re-writing of history, “mystery injury” conjecture, drug test failure suggestions.

He had surgery on the tendon in his quad, likely involves reattaching the tendon to his kneecap via suture. It’s a very rare and nasty injury. That’s it.

Turning into a bizarre thread this. Full of re-writing of history, “mystery injury” conjecture, drug test failure suggestions.

He had surgery on the tendon in his quad, likely involves reattaching the tendon to his kneecap via suture. It’s a very rare and nasty injury. That’s it.

I am sure you must have realised by now mate, that some posters on here know more about sporting injuries, surgery, recovery and rehabilitation, than all of those professionals employed by the club, who have a stack of PHD`s in their chosen field of sports science and sports medicine put together.

Their most common prognosis seems to be : Something isn`t right lol

I don't think it was ever going to be a wise idea to replace the fantastic Idrissa Gueye with some unknown fella from the Bundesliga with a questionable injury record in previous years. But hey, might just be me.

I don't think it was ever going to be a wise idea to replace the fantastic Idrissa Gueye with some unknown fella from the Bundesliga with a questionable injury record in previous years. But hey, might just be me.

he didn't have a questionable injury record though, stop making things up.
honestly you'd think some posters are applying for a job with the sc*m newspaper they talk that much nonsense

An initial period of 2-3 months has turned into 6 months+ with very little news of a return. That’s not normal.

Clubs always keep their fans informed on players’ road to recovery yet there has been very, very little said about Gbamin’s recovery.

Injuries happen. If it takes 6 months it takes 6 months.

I do find it very odd how they're parading Gomes' return to training but haven't mentioned Gbamin anywhere at all? No messages, no nothing since he went off injured.

Don't get me wrong, its fantastic to see Gomes training so soon after his injury, but hasn't Gbamin started as well? Why no mention?

An initial period of 2-3 months has turned into 6 months+ with very little news of a return. That’s not normal.

Clubs always keep their fans informed on players’ road to recovery yet there has been very, very little said about Gbamin’s recovery.

1. It’s not unusual to aggravate a severe muscle injury

2. If the prognosis isn’t clear why keep making announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.