January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
we’re a big joke we really are

deserve what we get and now a bunch of leeches to take us over

wel have the best ground in the champ tho
You keep blaming the Stadium, you are aware that the club technically hasnt spent any money on the Stadium yet?

We just failed PSR and it wasnt down to the Stadium it was spending vast sums on mostly rubbish players.

You keep blaming the Stadium, you are aware that the club technically hasnt spent any money on the Stadium yet?

We just failed PSR and it wasnt down to the Stadium it was spending vast sums on mostly rubbish players.

i am mate as we seem to be more assed
about this than being a established
team

IMG_7614.jpeg

I think United are interested in him getting Premier League experience so they can see how he does. Harder to monitor a player playing in Spain in a league which is considered worse than our own.

I think United are interested in him getting Premier League experience so they can see how he does. Harder to monitor a player playing in Spain in a league which is considered worse than our own.
Not really, a club like Man Utd will have a scout(s) watching all of the top 5 leagues in Europe all of the time, also much of it these days is done by video analysis and watching games via Wyscout and similar. Also when you consider the absolute mess that VAR is making of the majority of PL matches in recent seasons I'm not sure we can still sit here having a pop at other leagues, at least in Spain this season they have Girona upsetting the apple cart. The PL has become so predictable Id rather watch championship football most weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.