January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson would improve our side no doubt unfortunately… doubt he’s affordable though.
Mental. He‘s a laughably terrible footballer that has lost the only thing he ever had and that was stamina. He‘s a hypocrite and a coward and quite frankly I hope he sees out his contract playing in front of 800 fans every other game with Demarai Gray, another thick as mince bellwhiff.

Devil's advocate, but does selling Onana for XX amount and buying 2 or 3 players for XX amount weaken the squad?
If none of the 2-3 players we buy are as good as Onana then it weakens the first team but may strengthen the depth of the squad

What is the point of 777, what benefit do we have being in this group?

Quotes from Spors.....

"Everton will be at the front of the queue for 777`s top talent" & “We would not say to Liege or Berlin, you are now feeding Everton. Absolutely not, that would not be correct. But if there is a logical step and somebody is really good in Belgium and there are clubs the size of Everton interested, then, of course, we would do everything we can that this player makes an internal group transfer, over an external move.”

21 year old Dragusin, considered a top talent - sold to an external team, no doubt to fund debts.

They are full of BS and they have contradicted themselves already, that player improves us without a shadow of doubt, in fact if you had him you could sell Keane and Godfrey.

Following extensive scouting on Transfermarkt and football manager I have drafted a list of potential replacements for Onana:
Andre (Fluminese)-linked with Liverpool but if we have cash to splash from Onana sale no reason we can’t get him.

Khephren Thuram (OGC Nice): absolute monster, huge tackles and elegant dribbles. Probably my ideal replacement as he is more rounded than Onana given his offensive work and defensive work. Probably my favourite option.

Samuele Ricci (Torino)

Florentino Luis (Benfica): huge talent and should definitely sign if not Thuram. Destined for greatness far beyond Onana and he’s going far.

Morten Hjalmund (Sporting)

Youssouf Fofana (Monaco)

All would cost a fair bit of cash but we should have enough available for any one of them if we sell Onana for a good fee even after the 20% to Lille and how ever much needs to go to keeping the lights on etc.

Edit: I don’t know why the Florentino video isn’t playing but if ur interested look him up on YouTube and you’ll see how good he is. All the players I’ve listed are young FYI except Morten who i think is 25/26. Fofana is definitely achievable despite being capped for France as he was linked to Nottm Forest in the summer

What is the point of 777, what benefit do we have being in this group?

Quotes from Spors.....

"Everton will be at the front of the queue for 777`s top talent" & “We would not say to Liege or Berlin, you are now feeding Everton. Absolutely not, that would not be correct. But if there is a logical step and somebody is really good in Belgium and there are clubs the size of Everton interested, then, of course, we would do everything we can that this player makes an internal group transfer, over an external move.”

21 year old Dragusin, considered a top talent - sold to an external team, no doubt to fund debts.

They are full of BS and they have contradicted themselves already, that player improves us without a shadow of doubt, in fact if you had him you could sell Keane and Godfrey.
777 do not own Everton yet.

Devil's advocate, but does selling Onana for XX amount and buying 2 or 3 players for XX amount weaken the squad?
But we all know the money will disappear and nobody will come in, we can hear the excuses now ‘it was a difficult market’ blah blah blah

777 do not own Everton yet.
So they put money in but they don`t want to put players in to keep the team up?!? That makes it worse in my book... Using their current players to win games against us for other PL teams!!!

Just means if they don`t takeover his transfer fee can also be turned in to equity.... more likely is they spout utter wham and don`t mean what they say, their takeover needs to fail.

Onana chat being walked back from both sides now. Probably no surprise as big money moves will be very limited anywhere this window. I guess the transfer rumour industry still have to eat though.

There was never any interest in Onana, just the usual click bait. No one rates Onana for the price we would value him at, only our fans for some reason.
Branthwaite will be the next subject just to raise some click bait, but no one will come in for him in January, I expect actual real interest in the summer for him though, luckily we can whack some English player tax on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.