January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of 777, what benefit do we have being in this group?

Quotes from Spors.....

"Everton will be at the front of the queue for 777`s top talent" & “We would not say to Liege or Berlin, you are now feeding Everton. Absolutely not, that would not be correct. But if there is a logical step and somebody is really good in Belgium and there are clubs the size of Everton interested, then, of course, we would do everything we can that this player makes an internal group transfer, over an external move.”

21 year old Dragusin, considered a top talent - sold to an external team, no doubt to fund debts.

They are full of BS and they have contradicted themselves already, that player improves us without a shadow of doubt, in fact if you had him you could sell Keane and Godfrey.
Selling dragusin to spurs for a pittance would be very painful indeed. I don't know the player but heard is highly rated so for sure it would be a miss opportunity for 777 to make big bucks later in his career if he was to move to everton first. It is dragging a bit though so maybe IF 777 becomes our owners, then it might not be too late to change course.

What is the point of 777, what benefit do we have being in this group?

Quotes from Spors.....

"Everton will be at the front of the queue for 777`s top talent" & “We would not say to Liege or Berlin, you are now feeding Everton. Absolutely not, that would not be correct. But if there is a logical step and somebody is really good in Belgium and there are clubs the size of Everton interested, then, of course, we would do everything we can that this player makes an internal group transfer, over an external move.”

21 year old Dragusin, considered a top talent - sold to an external team, no doubt to fund debts.

They are full of BS and they have contradicted themselves already, that player improves us without a shadow of doubt, in fact if you had him you could sell Keane and Godfrey.

£25mill plus a player on loan isn't too shabby for the club that size.

Bayern have now jumped in.

Those types of clubs never really "cash in"

Selling dragusin to spurs for a pittance would be very painful indeed. I don't know the player but heard is highly rated so for sure it would be a miss opportunity for 777 to make big bucks later in his career if he was to move to everton first. It is dragging a bit though so maybe IF 777 becomes our owners, then it might not be too late to change course.
I think they bought him for €5m and selling him for €25m. Not bad for 6 months.

Are these the same figures that you admitted last week that you “pulled from your arse”?

I will continue to ignore them if that’s the case.
No, those are facts now.

As a result at the end of 2023 Everton have approximate borrowings of £200 million to Rights and Media Funding (at base rate plus 5% per annum), £140 million to MSP and their limited partners, £20 million to Metro Bank (Everton’s bankers) plus emergency funding of £100 million from 777 Partners – working capital provided monthly to meet the difference between income, operating costs and payments to the main stadium contractor Laing O’Rourke.

That’s £460 million outstanding with commercial rates of interest being charged.

In addition, there’s a further £150 million to be found to complete payments to Laing O’Rouke. Maintaining the payment schedule with Laing O’Rourke is critical. Defaulting on the existing contract is highly punative.

Adding Moshiri’s £500 million of shareholder loans, the outstanding payments to Laing O’Rourke and existing borrowings we have a total in excess of £1.1 billion.

All figures can be found here.

No, those are facts now.

As a result at the end of 2023 Everton have approximate borrowings of £200 million to Rights and Media Funding (at base rate plus 5% per annum), £140 million to MSP and their limited partners, £20 million to Metro Bank (Everton’s bankers) plus emergency funding of £100 million from 777 Partners – working capital provided monthly to meet the difference between income, operating costs and payments to the main stadium contractor Laing O’Rourke.

That’s £460 million outstanding with commercial rates of interest being charged.

In addition, there’s a further £150 million to be found to complete payments to Laing O’Rouke. Maintaining the payment schedule with Laing O’Rourke is critical. Defaulting on the existing contract is highly punative.

Adding Moshiri’s £500 million of shareholder loans, the outstanding payments to Laing O’Rourke and existing borrowings we have a total in excess of £1.1 billion.

All figures can be found here.

@Paul Rideout he has literally copied and pasted from the Esk’s website, that attention seeking biff lol lol

I followed that link and did not find your figures sadly.

You can mock the source as much as you want, but they are stone cold facts.

I mean can you counter those figures? Despite them all being readily available in the link I provided for companies house?

Well, if 777 take over as you’re convinced they will, then everything they’ve lent us so far becomes equity. So you can knock about £300m off your figures for a kick off, and then we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.