January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m probably stating the obvious but the rebuild will come in the summer when there is more clarity on where the club is at, we are in a holding pattern right now. But if we think the squad is thin now, what will it look like come the end of the season?

Pickford
Virginia
Crellin

Patterson
Keane
Tarkowski
Mykolenko
Godfrey
Branthwaite

Onana
Doucoure
Garner

McNeil
DCL
Beto
Chermiti
Dobbin

I would yeah, Werner is undies.
Finishing isn`t his strong point but probably has a better conversion rate than DCL 😂

My point isn`t we should get Werner but more that a player like Werner with what he has won will cost £15m yet a Summerville and Gnonto who were relegated with Leeds, 1 is having a good season in the Championship £25m-£30m...

Achieved nothing but twice the price, I`m sure this is the issue with buying players domestically, they are just stupidly high prices.

Finishing isn`t his strong point but probably has a better conversion rate than DCL 😂

My point isn`t we should get Werner but more that a player like Werner with what he has won will cost £15m yet a Summerville and Gnonto who were relegated with Leeds, 1 is having a good season in the Championship £25m-£30m...

Achieved nothing but twice the price, I`m sure this is the issue with buying players domestically, they are just stupidly high prices.
Nope dcl about 1 in 4 in premier league, werner approx 1 in 5 and played for Chelsea when they were decent

I think spending half the price on a worse player is pretty normal, no?

Fingers crossed we don't sell anybody good as any cash will go into the financial black hole at this point. We are 1 point above the drop zone above a team who ahs a game in hand - we need the best of our current squad.

Gomes, Godfrey, Keane, Dele or Holgate out ? Shame Dele is injured.

I think spending half the price on a worse player is pretty normal, no?
So everyone on here saying Werner is total rubbish, even though he has won as much as all our players put together and there is absolutely no chance he is a success at Spurs? Time will tell but I`m sure he is going to do OK in the way Postecoglou plays, he wanted a wide forward, gone and got a high quality one for £15m if they make the loan permanent, yet another good deal by Levy.

Again not saying we should have gone for him because in no way does he suit the Dyche style, but when do Everton do deals like that? We`d have been had off for £30m at least...

So everyone on here saying Werner is total rubbish, even though he has won as much as all our players put together and there is absolutely no chance he is a success at Spurs? Time will tell but I`m sure he is going to do OK in the way Postecoglou plays, he wanted a wide forward, gone and got a high quality one for £15m if they make the loan permanent, yet another good deal by Levy.

Again not saying we should have gone for him because in no way does he suit the Dyche style, but when do Everton do deals like that? We`d have been had off for £30m at least...

Mate, I’m the last person you should be trying to push this onto.

Mate, I’m the last person you should be trying to push this onto.
Most have missed my pint totally on this anyhow, I wouldn`t worry about it.... they are just fixated on Timo Werner, my point is more how much other clubs would pay for him against what Everton would.

Status
Not open for further replies.