January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeerrrss !!! This time of year again

IMG_1793.jpeg

January isn't a great time to buy in terms of value or quality, so when you consider our finances and need to be prudent (and frugal) it isn't likely at all.

Thelwell is being cautious with what he said because if they say, "No, we're likely to do business," there'll be people who jump on that ignoring all of the above.

I suspect any business will also be based on whether Danjuma remains with us or not.

No quality in Jan is a myth….

We signed mgeady in Jan :)

Or he didn’t want to sign for anyone in Saudi. He may of gone to Saudi and thought nahhhh this is not for me. Lingaard would 100% do a job for us, 100%. Same people probably said Barkley wouldn’t do a job for us, he’s gone to Luton and been a revelation for them, exactly what we are crying out for. People hold onto sentiments too much.
100% your are probably correct but both Barkley and lingard have strong to put an entire season together

Or he didn’t want to sign for anyone in Saudi. He may of gone to Saudi and thought nahhhh this is not for me. Lingaard would 100% do a job for us, 100%. Same people probably said Barkley wouldn’t do a job for us, he’s gone to Luton and been a revelation for them, exactly what we are crying out for. People hold onto sentiments too much.

I don’t understand how you could be so certain of this. He completely failed at Forest and hasn’t kicked a ball for about 9 months, the chances of him doing nothing for us are quite high I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.